Farriers Association Chapter #7
by Farriers for Farriers"
President: Mike Licata
Vice President: Ken Wildman
Treasurer: Sean McClure
Board of Directors:
Southern New England
Thank you to everyone for a great contest on May 3rd at Myhre Equine's Kentucky Derby Day Fair:
- Mark Schneider for judging and being our clinician at Sunday's Hammer-In.
- Jim Smith for organizing the whole thing.
- Myhre Equine for providing the venue.
- Meader Supply for the tent.
- Chip Orcutt for the coffee, donuts and sound system.
- Our other volunteers Brett, Sean, Mike and all those who got dragged in to hold horses.
- Mark Calderwood for the Open Division Champion trophy, Jim Smith for the Intermediate and Josh Hornquist for the Novice.
- All of the competitors
SNEFA has decided to publish a list of
member farriers on this website.
It will include names, telephone numbers, email addresses (if
available) and town. The issue came about because Mass Equine
Clinic contacted us, looking for a list they could put on their
website. All of the members at the meeting felt it was a definite
perk to have their names listed. So, if you are a member and DO
NOT WANT TO BE LISTED, contact Georgia and let her