The Official Website of the Southern New England Farriers
Farriers Association Chapter #7
by Farriers for Farriers"
Southern New England Farriers Association
- Code Of Ethics
We, the members of the Southern New England Farriers
Association, accept the responsibility to practice our
profession according to the highest ethical standards.
Therefore we pledge:
- To always provide a quality,
effective hoof care service to our clients.
- To continually improve our skills
through education and professional development
- To scrupulously adhere to safe and
applicable standards of hoof care.
- To treat all fellow farriers with
- To conduct both our professional and
personal lives in a manner to reflect credit on the
profession and to set an example of self-discipline for
- Encourage fellow farriers and other
farrier associations to support and uphold these
principles, and to question and resist those practices
which may undermine or defeat them.